In this project, System Group Marine Division took care of design, installation, commissioning, testing, training and maintenance of a system for the supply and consumption measurement of electricity and water using 90 service bollards.
Amperages and technical characteristics of the electronic components has been chosen based on the customer requirements.
The 90 service bollards installed, are equipped with “Darsena 2.0” an ad-hoc software that can manage the following tasks:
- Complete visibility of all data from the control units
- Display of partial and total consumption of individual users
- Single users can be enabled/disabled remotely
- Electronic key management
- Consumption stats
- Master data of customers, boats, electronic keys
The SYSTEM GROUP MARINE DIVISION personnel, in addition to the certified testing performed on each single bollard, took care of DARSENA 2.0 software installation for the port authorities, ensuring the real time communication with the bollard’s accounting system.